Already Found Someone to Trade With?
Covetly TradeSafe is Here to Help
Covetly TradeSafe is the easiest and safest way to trade items.
No more worries of who should ship first, or if you will receive an authentic item.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Fill out the Covetly TradeSafe form and submit PayPal payment. Ship your item with the form info (you'll receive a copy via email) to:
2. When items arrive at Covetly they are professionally authenticated and condition-verified before being sent to their new owners.
1. Do you provide this service internationally, or just in the USA?
We do accept international submissions, however, please contact us directly for a price quote prior to shipping.
2. What if the other party doesn't send in the item?
If the other party does not send the item, you have the option of having your item returned to you, or storing the item at Covetly for a future trade. If you choose to have your item returned, you will receive a free trade credit.
3. What if the other party sends in a counterfeit/knockoff/fake item?
If the other party sends in a counterfeit/ knockoff/ fake item, you will be immediately notified. You will then have the option of having your item returned to you, storing the item at Covetly for a future trade, or selling the item on the Covetly marketplace. If you choose to have your item returned, you will receive a free trade credit.
4. How are the items shipped?
All items are shipped with care and lots of protective stuffing. You will receive a tracking number.
5. How long will it take to receive my item?
After receiving both items, they will be put in the mail within one business day. You will receive a tracking number upon shipping.
6. What is the fee breakdown?
The fees go to shipping and handling, storage, and authenticity and condition verification.
7. Have any questions, comments, or ideas for new features?
You can contact us here. We will respond to you within one business day.