Role: Lead Developer
Location: New York, NY
Are you a fan of anything and everything pop culture? Then you may have found your new home!
Covetly is a collectibles marketplace app (designer art vinyl, vintage toys, current hot collectibles, etc.):
Unlike any other marketplace, the Covetly store is built on top of a collection management and appraisal tool; Hobbyists use Covetly daily to track what they have, what they want, and the values of their items.
Covetly is a Y Combinator Company (S17) and a member of the Harvard Business School Startup Studio.
We are adding a Lead Engineer to the team.
- Lead all technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Prioritize, scope and execute feature roadmap
- Maintain tech stack within web product, iOS app, and Android App
- Communicate technology strategy to investors
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven experience in a leadership role
- Experience in ecommerce, consumer or marketplace companies
- Background, or work experience in financial services preferred
- Proficiency in C# and .NET
- Familiarity with Swift
- Knowledge of azure, firebase, and mlab, and mongo
Join the team now!
Send your CV to: